JSP and Servlet - Client and Server Architecture - Part 1
JSP and Servlet - Overview of JSP and Servlet - Part 2
Hi! My name is Bushan and I am a Software developer from India. I have total 4+ year(s) of experience in Java technologies. I am the founder/author/editor of this website. You can also watch my videos on my youtube channel. DM me for any clarifications/doubts, I am happy to assist you. Follow me on Twitter and Instagram for the latest tech news/articles.
Spring Security Tutorials
>> Add Spring Security to Spring application
>> Customize username and password in Spring security
>> Customize URI mapping with Spring security
>> Customize Spring security to permit all requests
>> Customize Spring security to deny all requests
>> Spring security configure users using inMemoryAuthentication
>> Spring security configure users using InMemoryUserDetailsManager
Popular Spring Boot Tutorials
- >> Spring Data JPA + MySQL REST API Tutorial [2021 Edition]
- >> Spring Data Rest + MySQL REST API Tutorial
- >> Spring Boot + MongoDB REST API Tutorial [2021 Edition]
- >> Spring Data JPA + H2 Database REST API Tutorial
- >> Spring Boot + Hibernate + MySQL Tutorial
- >> Spring Boot + Hibernate + MySQL Web application Tutorial
- >> Spring Boot and MongoDB REST API Tutorial [2019 Edition]
- >>Core java tutorial
- >>Java 8 stream tutorial
- >>Spring MVC tutorial
- >>Hibernate tutorial
- >>Spring boot tutorial [100+ Posts]
Angular 9 and Spring boot tutorial
- >> Angular 9 + Spring boot + MySQL [Part 1]
- >> Angular 9 + Spring boot + MySQL [Part 2]
- >> Angular 9 + Spring boot + MySQL [Part 3]
- >> Angular 9 + Spring boot + MySQL [Part 4]
- >> Angular 9 + Spring boot + MySQL [Part 5]
- >> Angular 9 + Spring boot + MySQL [Part 6]
- >> Angular 9 + Spring boot + MySQL [Part 7]
Most Viewed Posts
- Angular 10
- Angular 2
- Angular 9
- Boostrap 4
- Core Java
- Core Java Programs
- CRUD Applications
- Design Patterns
- High Charts
- Interview Programs
- Java Swings
- JUnit 5
- REST Services
- SOAP Services
- Spring Boot
- Spring MVC
- Spring Security
Hallo I will like to buy this course
Hey buddy you can buy the course from the above link. There is a sale on udemy right now, you will get it by lowest price.
did you have advance course also please?
This course includes Advance Java as well. You will end up building web application using JSP and Servlets that connects to MySQL database and we will add login and logout functionality for the application.
I also recently launched another course Full stack development with React and Spring Boot you can check the below link for that.
The above link contains the coupon code as well, so you will get the discount upto 72%. The discount will be available for the next 24hours.
But i recommend you to get perfect with JSP and Servlets first.
Have a great day Buddy 🙂